The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|Bale makes emphatic point after Champions League omission|
|Casemiro: I bet Ronaldo stays at Madrid|
|Brewers pull away for blowout win over Mets|
|Warriors´ outburst sinks Rockets, forces game seven|
|MLS Review: Timbers win sixth straight, Techera scores hat-trick|
|It was like wrestling – Klopp unhappy with Ramos challenge on Salah|
|McKinnon says 49ers aiming to win Super Bowl this season|
|Choo makes history with walk-off home run, Rangers seeking ball|
|Shin-Soo Choo makes history with walk-off home run, Rangers seeking ball|
|Marcelo: I think Cristiano Ronaldo will stay at Real Madrid|
|Miller-Uibo shines as Semenya sets record in Eugene|
|Rose extends lead as Spieth slides|
|Prompt recovery, Salah – Ramos wishes Liverpool star well|
|Indians reliever Miller headed back to disabled list|
|Warriors´ Iguodala to miss game six against Rockets|
|I shouldn´t have done it – Ronaldo accepts future comments mistimed|
|Klopp: Liverpool behind Karius after Champions League horror show|
|Karius´ final blunders could destroy his career – Kahn|
|Zidane understands Bale frustration|
|Bale, Karius send Twitter into overdrive in action-packed Champions League final|
|Ronaldo: It should be called the CR7 Champions League|
|Zidane revels in Madrid´s third successive Champions League title|
|I lost Liverpool the game – Karius apologises for Champions League errors|
|Barcelona congratulate Champions League winners Real Madrid|
|Salah injury update: Egyptian FA calm World Cup fears|
|Ronaldo must stay with Madrid - Zidane|
|Champions League final player ratings: Bale stars as Karius shocker costs Liverpool|
|Cristiano is happy and will continue to be happy – Perez cools Ronaldo future talk|
|Win as a team, lose as a team - Liverpool captain Henderson not blaming Karius|
|Modric: Madrid have built dynasty like Bulls, Celtics and Lakers|
|Where would Cristiano go? - Benzema predicts Ronaldo stays at Madrid|
|We do not think about that - Zidane shrugs off Ronaldo exit talk|
|The divine right of kings: Zidane´s Real Madrid ride luck all the way to greatness|
|Klopp fears Salah will miss World Cup|
|Du Plessis returns, 17 uncapped players selected by South Africa|
|Bale demands playing time after Champions League heroics|
|Ramos: Ronaldo is indispensable to Real Madrid|
|It´s been beautiful to play for Real Madrid - Ronaldo hints at shock exit|
|Salah injury marked beginning of the end for Liverpool|
|Bale double makes Champions League history|
|Bale, Mandzukic & the best Champions League final goals|
|Real Madrid 3 Liverpool 1: Brilliant Bale undoes Klopp and calamity Karius|
|Jokanovic proud Fulham stuck to style in Wembley win|
|Real Madrid´s Carvajal limps out of final to prompt Spain fears|
|Broughton and Catalans continue fine form|
|Tearful Salah off injured in Champions League final|
|Leinster complete historic double by beating Scarlets|
|Lions snatch win from Stormers, Brumbies stun Bulls|
|Bale sits out warm-up ahead of Champions League final|
|Cavaliers´ Kevin Love ruled out of game seven|
|Pavlyuchenkova saves two match points to win Strasbourg epic|
|Benzema comparisons have made me stronger, says Giroud|
|Pakistan´s victory charge frustrated by Buttler and Bess|
|Aston Villa 0 Fulham 1: Cairney secures Premier League return|
|Isco preferred to Bale in Champions League final|
|Castres hold off Racing to book Top 14 final berth|
|McIlroy recovers late to share Wentworth lead with Molinari|
|Mancini perfect for new-look Italy, says Baselli|
|F1 Raceweek: Ricciardo set to vanquish Monaco demons|
|Goretzka confident over World Cup fitness|
|No pain, just cramp - Farrell allays injury fears|
|Sri Lanka to work with ICC after pitch-doctoring reports|
|Champions League Diary: Madrid fan´s brass act, Liverpool lap it up|
|FIFA dampens Platini´s ban reversal hopes|
|Germany unsure over Boateng´s full-training return date|
|Wyles bows out in style as Saracens regain Premiership crown|
|Fucsovics brushes aside Gojowczyk to claim first ATP crown|
|Not in my lifetime - Shilton will ´never forgive´ Maradona|
|Gutsy Thiem clinches Lyon title to build Roland Garros momentum|
|Martinez accuses Real Sociedad of blocking Manchester City move|