The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|James Rodriguez out for several weeks with knee injury|
|Curran´s brilliant fifty rescues England´s innings|
|Lenglet: No problem with Dembele at Barca|
|Townsend rings the changes for Springboks clash|
|Claudio Ranieri´s managerial career in Opta numbers|
|Mahmudullah´s first century in eight years boosts Bangladesh|
|Fellaini gets the chop ahead of 31st birthday|
|Maradona: Solari will not last at Real Madrid|
|Molinari: Race to Dubai success would not surpass Ryder Cup glory with Fleetwood|
|Dortmund star Sancho was a Bayern target, confirms Salihamidzic|
|Gerrard enjoying ´buzz´ of management|
|Hamilton questions approach to Formula One expansion|
|Ranieri honoured to lead ´exceptional´ Fulham squad|
|Solari saw Isco out of shape - Ceballos|
|Ranieri replaces Jokanovic at Fulham|
|Durant keeps details of Green spat ´in-house´ but envisages resolution|
|Rooney: Kane and Sterling are England superstars|
|Messi will make Argentina return, says Maradona|
|Warriors drop Hawks as Green serves suspension|
|In-form Healy sends Australia into semis|
|Former NBA star McGrady says Carmelo Anthony should retire|
|Celtics´ Smart: We have to look at ourselves in the mirror|
|Federer plays down preferential treatment talk|
|Mourinho is better than Guardiola – Maradona|
|Mbappe plays down Pele comparisons|
|Don´t worry bro – Mendy responds to Trump|
|Melvin, Snitker win manager of the year awards|
|Warriors´ Green suspended for Hawks clash|
|Asensio: It´s not for me to lead Madrid|
|Rooney ready to enjoy England farewell after pressure of ´Golden Generation´|
|Ludwigsburg stun high-flying Murcia in BCL|
|Rams v Chiefs moved to LA due to Mexico City field conditions|
|Skriniar discussing new Inter contract, confirms agent|
|Former Barcelona boss Martino named MLS Coach of the Year|
|Bell fails to report to Steelers, will sit out rest of season|
|Federer back on track after dismal Thiem display|
|Udinese appoint Nicola after sacking Velazquez|
|Monaco deny they broke rules regarding youth recruitment|
|Del Bosque, Zidane, Lopetegui - The former Castilla coaches Solari follows into Real Madrid hot seat|
|Ozil rejected ´crazy offers´ from Asia, reveals agent|
|Real Madrid appoint Solari on permanent basis|
|LeVert avoids need for surgery, should return this season|
|Neuer confident despite concerns over Bayern Munich form|
|All I ever wanted to do is win, says Sixers signing Butler|
|Pogba: Coming home to United was the best feeling ever|
|Watson among four signing new Bath deals|
|Susanna Dinnage to replace Scudamore as Premier League chief executive|
|Murray commits to Brighton until 2020|
|Rooney rejected chance of pre-World Cup farewell|
|Impressive Anderson thrashes Nishikori|
|Ozil´s Germany absence a ´pity´, says Sane|
|Rooney: I´ll finish my career in the US|
|McIlroy unsure of 2019 European Tour membership|
|Australian Open dismisses concerns of Federer scheduling bias|
|Hue Jackson joins Bengals staff as ´special assistant´|
|Real Madrid confirm Reguilon injury|
|Higuain handed two-match ban for Juve meltdown|
|Kruis ruled out for England as Jones calls up uncapped quartet|
|A year on from Italy failure, Ventura leaves Chievo after four games|
|Bairstow misses out as unchanged England promote Stokes|
|Recalled Alba denies Luis Enrique bust-up|
|´Unhappy´ Christensen won´t push for Chelsea exit|
|Nadal to make Abu Dhabi comeback in December|
|Taijul helps Bangladesh tighten their grip despite Taylor ton|
|Neymar joining Real Madrid wouldn´t hurt Iniesta|
|It´s just team spirit - Livingston not worried by Durant-Green exchange|
|Trippier out of England squad with groin injury|
|Ex-Sri Lanka international Lokuhettige charged by ICC|
|Former England and Chelsea star Joe Cole retires|
|Nets offer support to LeVert following serious leg injury|