The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|Tom Brady disagrees with Donald Trump´s anthem comments|
|Guardiola uneasy over lofty Manchester City comparisons|
|Josh Norman: Donald Trump is not my president|
|FIFA ´applying common sense´ with expected poppy ban U-turn|
|Walker: It was a nightmare facing Aguero|
|Victorious Darcis sets up Zverev clash in Shenzhen|
|Promes a doubt for Spartak´s Liverpool clash|
|Dortmund meet Madrid again as Besiktas look to end drought - Champions League in Opta numbers|
|Castleford Tigers get six in Super League Dream Team|
|Villarreal promote coach Calleja to first-team duties|
|Ashes hopeful Westley faces anxious wait over hand injury|
|Donald Trump ´so proud of NASCAR´ for stance on protests during anthem|
|Zvonareva ousts fourth seed Begu in Tashkent opener|
|Napoli striker Milik set for long lay-off after knee surgery|
|Mourinho avoids FA punishment after being sent off at Southampton|
|Draxler predicts a ´spectacle´ when PSG face Bayern|
|Tevez challenged to prove his worth by Shanghai Shenhua|
|Mercedes avoiding complacency after Singapore ´surprise´|
|Bielsa has backing of Lille owner despite poor run|
|Shakhtar will attack Man City, predicts Fernandinho|
|Burki hopes Dortmund crowd can be key against Madrid|
|Zverev: Everyone would want Federer as a coach|
|Kroos returns for Madrid´s trip to Dortmund|
|Chelsea boss Conte: For sure, I will return to Italy|
|Neymar and Mbappe need time to settle at PSG, says Ancelotti|
|Aston Martin named Red Bull´s title sponsor from 2018|
|Walker´s World Cup hopes ended by ankle surgery|
|Villarreal sack Escriba after Getafe humbling|
|Mathieu hits out at Barcelona treatment|
|Lukaku and Raiola repeat calls for offensive chant to stop|
|Billy Vunipola would take pay cut to avoid burn out|
|Agar out of India tour with broken finger|
|De Bruyne keen on new Manchester City deal|
|Marcelino laughs off injury after hurting hamstring celebrating|
|Diamondbacks clinch home-field advantage in wildcard game with walk-off win|
|Brady, Rodgers inspire comebacks for Pats and Packers|
|Milan shouldn´t be losing to weaker teams – Fassone slams Montella´s men|
|MLS Review: Sporting KC, Portland keep pressure on|
|Bautista receives emotional farewell from Blue Jays fans|
|It´s been a wild ride - Schauffele revels in Tour Championship victory|
|Mixed feelings for FedEx Cup champ Thomas, despite collecting $10m bonus|
|Wenger unwilling to sacrifice any potential trophy|
|Kershaw breaks Dodgers record for most seasons with 200 strikeouts|
|NFL players react to Trump´s ´assault´ on freedom of speech|
|Kane worth more than £100m – Noble|
|Klopp: I could write a book on defending|
|Maddon all for self-expression as Cubs manager clarifies Trump comments|
|Stanley Cup champions Penguins will visit White House|
|Kyle Busch advances to NASCAR playoffs with New Hampshire win|
|Ederson wishes Mane well after recovering from horror tackle|
|Schauffele wins Tour Championship, Thomas claims FedEx Cup title|
|Axar returns for final two Australia ODIs|
|Guardiola balks at Chelsea or United fearing in-form Manchester City|
|Morata shining as Chelsea´s leading man after Juve, Madrid frustration|
|Black Caps omit Neesham and Broom for India ODI series|
|CAF Champions League Review: Etoile Sahel see off Al Ahli Tripoli to reach semi-finals|
|Moeen ´just had a slog´ in breathtaking century|
|Seahawks & Titans sit out national anthem|
|President Trump responds to anthem protests: Locked arms is good, kneeling is not acceptable|
|WATCH: Showboating costly as Bears´ Cooper is denied TD|
|Late Isa snatches Toulon win, Lyon up to third|
|Federer secures Laver Cup victory for Europe|
|Dzumhur sees off Fognini for history-making ATP triumph|
|Brighton winner was a foul, claims frustrated Benitez|
|Bjerregaard claims maiden European Tour title at Portugal Masters|
|Steelers skip anthem, players kneel as NFL shows solidarity amid Trump criticism|
|Brutal Moeen century sets up thumping England win|
|India wrap up series win over Australia and regain top spot in ODI rankings|
|Exeter Chiefs cruise to first place, Northampton Saints hammer London Irish|
|Spalletti: Unbeaten Inter must go beyond their limits|